Antique 14K Yellow Gold Hand-Painted Napoleon Portrait Brooch Pin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Step back in time with this antique/vintage 14K yellow gold brooch pin that features a hand-painted portrait of Napoleon. This iconic miniature portrayal is similar to the late 19th century painting “Portrait of Emperor Napoleon the First in his Office” by the artist Paul Delaroche.
- Antique (believed to be from Victorian Era, circa 1890s)
- Estate, pre-loved, pre-owned, gently-used
- Metal: 14K yellow gold frame around porcelain
- Weight: 18.10g
- Artist: Unknown
- Other markings: “29” imprinted on porcelain back
- Dimensions: 60mm x 45mm x 7mm
- Closure: Pin
- Condition: Overall very good condition with minor scratching or marks in metal and in the hand painted surface of the portrait
- Item # 2801-1