Double-Sided Australian Fire Opal Diamond Tourmaline Sapphire Necklace
This double-sided pendant necklace includes five gemstones set in 18K yellow gold. The large 6.8ct pear-shaped Australian fire opal mounted at the bottom of the pendant shows vivid hues of the rainbow on both sides. Set above the opal on side one is a trilliant cut blue sapphire and a paraiba tourmaline. The reverse side features a diamond and another paraiba tourmaline.
The perfect gemstone gift for those born in October or anyone who loves the beauty and mystical powers of opal and tourmaline.
- Estate, pre-loved, pre-owned
- Primary Gemstone: Double-sided Australian Fire Opal; 6.8ct, 18mm x 12mm
- Other Gemstones:
- 1 Diamond - Calf cut; 6mm x 5mm, 0.47ct
- 2 Paraiba Tourmalines - Intense Caribbean blue color; 3mm x 2mm
- 1 Blue Sapphire - Trilliant cut; 5m x 5m
- Total weight: 23.3g; 18K yellow gold pendant (18.4g); 14K Italian chain (4.9g)
- Metals: 18K yellow gold pendant; 14K yellow gold Italian chain
- Dimensions: 38mm x 20mm x 5mm
- Pendant slides on chain
- Hallmarks: none
- 14K yellow gold
- Length: 18"
- Style: rolo cable chain
- Hallmarks - 14K, Italy, 585
- Overall excellent condition
- Item # 2302-14