Canadian Maple Leaf One Ounce 24K Gold Coin - 2016
Mills Jewelers & Loan in Camarillo California is Ventura County's trusted buyer of gold and silver coins. We buy gold coins, gold bullion, and gold jewelry daily. Gold buyers near me? Mills Jewelers is less than 20 minutes drive from Ventura, Oxnard, Somis, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, and Simi Valley.
Canadian Maple Leaf One Ounce 24K Gold Coin - 2006 Uncirculated
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is a gold bullion coin that is issued annually by the Government of Canada. It is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. The Gold Maple Leaf is legal tender with a face value of 50 Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Official bullion coin of Canada
- Face value of $50 (CAD) is fully backed by the Canadian government
- 24K - 99.99% pure gold
- Contains 1 troy oz. of gold
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth II with coin’s face value ($50 CAD) and year of issue
- Reverse side of coin the Canadian Maple Leaf, the universally recognized symbol of Canada