Betty Bitsie Navajo Sterling Silver Signed White Buffalo Turquoise Concho Belt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This extraordinary Betty Bitsie Navajo Sterling Silver Signed White Buffalo Turquoise Concho Belt handmade and crafted of sterling silver has 17 pieces of white buffalo turquoise connected and extended by a chain of 21 silver circles.
- Estate, pre-loved, pre-owned
- Metal: Sterling Silver 925 (Tested/verified during product evaluation)
- Gemstones: 17 pieces white buffalo turquoise varying in size, shape, and color; Largest piece is approximately 1.25" x 1" and smallest piece is approximately 0.80" x 0.75"
- Chain: Each segment of the concho belt is connected by 16 silver circles plus an additional 5 silver circles (21 total) for additional waist adjustment up to 40”
- Weight: 241g
- Size/Length: 40 (Easily adjusts to fit any size waist up to 40”
- Belt Dimensions: 41” length x 1.25” width x 0.25” depth
- Hallmarks: BB, Sterling
- Signed: Yes; BB sterling is recognized as the hallmark of Navajo silversmith Betty Bitsie
- Handmade: Yes
- Setting style: Sawtooth bezel
- Closure: Hook and circle (loop)
- Can be worn as a decorative belt or even as necklace (as shown in photo)
- Overall very good condition (Some scratching, tarnish, wear on metal)
- Item # 1011924 : GSS